Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Spotlight on me!!!!

Hi all,

So remember I said I had some super exciting news with you, well a couple of weeks ago I received an email from the lovely Mariska the DT Co-ordinator of Wee Stamps Blog. She had seen one of my Wee Stamps cards and asked if she could do a spotlight on me during the month of August. Well if you hop on over to the Wee Stamps Blog, you will see that today is my spotlight. Mariska has picked a couple of her fave cards to show over on the blog, so I thought I show you a few of my faves over here, then you can pop over there and see which ones Mariska has chosen.




Mariska also asked if I would like to guest design for them for the month of Sept and of course after about a second of thinking I said yes!!!. So I have been very busy working on some gorgeous creations to show you during Sept and I also got to play with the new releases that will be released next month too - I tell you they are adorable!!!!! 

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...