Tuesday 7 May 2013

Special Delivery


Hi all,

I am here this evening with my last post as a guest designer over on the Stamp Basket Blog.

I promised Janet that one of my creations would be a christmas card and today I have an adorable card using the lovely Bella with Sledge from Wild Rose Studio. 


I decided to make a pretty girly christmas card (which will be put by for madam I think) and teamed the image with some fabby Nitwit papers, added a lovely Memory Box die, some gorgeous lace & vintage ribbon and a few pearls which I coloured with my promarkers to match to finish.

The items that are available from The Stamp Basket are -


I hope you have enjoyed my creations over the last 6 weeks using the fabulous Stamp Basket goodies.

Lyndsey xx

9 comments:

Misty's said...

Super adorable card, Lynsdey. Love every element you used and the colour palette is fab too.
Michaela xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Lyndsey....Totally stunning x

Wishcraft said...

Super cute image, Bella's just adorable! Lovely papers and details, a very pretty card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lyndsey.

Hugs Riet.xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Donna Mosley said...

A very sweet card Lyndsey, love the adorable image and gorgeous details.

Donna x

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.really gorgeous colours and design and bella is adorable :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

What an adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Donna said...

Too cute Lyndsey and such a sweet image...I love the polka dot papers and pretty bow too! :) x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...