Sunday, 26 May 2013

Hospital update

Hi all,

Just popping on for a quick catch up with you all, we have been in hospital for the last week and I have had no wifi connection at all.

Abbie is doing really well on her anitbiotics and seems to have much more energy- so much so that we have been allowed home with me finishing off the drugs myself.

Thought I'd share you a couple of pics with you.

Firstly this is the fabby 1D card her class mates sent her :-


Inside with little pictures drawn by all her friends

While we were in she was also asked if she could be photoed receiving a cheque that the playroom on the childrens ward had been awarded.


And finally this is a pic of all the drugs we were sent home with to finish the course off lol!!!!

Off to have a hop round your blogs now to check out what I have missed out on.

Hope you are all having a fabby bank holiday weekend

Lyndsey xx

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...