Friday 10 May 2013

Published

Hi all,

Today I have a little card to show you that is published in the latest issue of Papercraft Essentials (Iss 94). Myself & the rest of the girls at Little Claire were asked to create a spring themed card to show off some of the latest releases.



Here is my card, I used the April Club Stamp set The Smile I Bring and used the Bird House image from the set.


Please pop on over to the Little Claire Blog to check out the rest of the cards made by the girls.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

Congratulations Hunny and your card is beautiful. Isn't it exciting to get published!!
Hugs Laurie x

Misty's said...

Congratulations on being published, Lyndsey xx

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...