Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Patchwork Card

Hi all,

A bit of a late post from me today, have been suffering from a bad back since Fri and am only just feeling ok today. (my weekend posts have been scheduled!!).

Anyway thought I would pop on today and show you the card we made last week in class. I was totally inspired by a card I saw whilst browsing on Pintrest so had a play around with it and then taught it to my class last week.

The squares are 3cm x 3cm, and it is made using 3 different papers, following the Ohio Star Pattern. Matted onto a 12.5cm x 12.5cm piece of coloured card, then 13.5cm x 13.5cm white card, 14cm x 14cm coloured card and finally attached to a 6"x6" card blank. The patchwork piece was embossed to give it more texture.




The flower was made using a spellbinders die, the papers are MME Bloom & Grow Wild Asparagus. Sentiment is from Wild Rose Studio.

Heres the Pattern Template if you want it.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...