Monday, 12 March 2012

Double Dutch

Hi all,

Hope you all had a lovely weekend and enjoyed the nice weather, I know we did, especially on Sunday when we spent most of the time out in the garden with the kids.
Anyway today I thought I would show you the cards I made with my classes last week. I taught them how to make the Double Dutch Style card that I saw over on SCS, although I did change the measurements to suit myself. (you will have seen a version of this card in an earlier post last week HERE)





The cards have been made using Greetings Farm images coloured with Promakers, DCWV papers and Petaloo Flowers. The sentiments are WRS cut out with Nesties. The inside of the cards have been decorated to match.

Thanks for popping by my blog today 

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter these cards into the following challenges

Pan Pastel UK - Girly/Mothers Day

That Craft Place - Anything Goes

Dream Valley - Mothers Day/Female Theme

Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - Fancy Fold

Just Some Lines - Spring Clean (use 2 items at least 6 months old)
Stamps, Papers & Flowers
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...