Saturday, 17 March 2012

Barrow full of wishes - TG for Totally Gorjuss


Hi all,

Its the weekend so that means its time for a new challenge over at Totally Gorjuss. This week our theme is

Spring

So we would like to see spring inspired creations, whether thats colours, flowers, easter etc we would love to see them. We are sponsered this week by the fabulous


So for my creation I have gone for a spring feel with plenty of flowers. The image I used I won a few weeks ago in a blog hop over on LCI challenge, the image is called Wheelbarrow Delight and trust me it was a delight to colour and use.


I have gone for one of those circular cards with this design and used the faux lace technique round the edge. I love how making a shaped card gives a completely different feel to your creation. The papers are MME Happier 6x6 pad and the fabby flowers are from WOC. The pins and flower gem were from the floristry warehouse.

I hope my creation has inspired you this week, please pop on over to the challenge blog, check out my team mates gorjuss creations and join in the fun with the challenge.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Inked Paws- Spring

Crafty Anns Challenge - Spring/Easter

Our Craft Lounge - Flower Stamps

Phindys Place Challenge - Spring

Simply Create Too - Spring

Ladybugscrafts Ink - Anything Goes

Little Claires Designs- Spring/Easter
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...