Saturday 28 January 2012

KISS



Hi all

Well the weekend is here and we are almost at the end of the month, will be so glad when this month is over don't think I can take anymore bad news. Had some more yesterday so thats three lots in the space of 28 days sooooo don't think 2012 is going to be a good year for me at all.

Anyway today sees a new challenge over at Totally Gorjuss and its the first one I have been able to join in for a while. The theme this week is a simple one

KISS - Keep it Sweet & Simple

So we would like to see your nice simple and clean creations.

We are sponsered this week by the one & only Lili of the Valley

So for my card I have kept it very simple, got a couple of lovely Fiskars stamps from Hobbycraft a while ago and saw the price as £2.99 thought bargin!!!. However when I got them home I realised that they should fit onto a wheel to be a continuous stamp, so they went in my draw in stayed there lol. When I saw this weeks theme I knew they they would be perfect so I got one of them out and just popped it on a large acrylic block and stamped it once, the length was just perfect for a 6x6 card. A little bit of matting and a simple sentiment and a few gems were all that was needed to complete my card.



Hope you like my simple creation, please do pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my team mates creations.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Crafts 4 Eternity - Clean & Simple

Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - Thinking of you/Missing You

11 comments:

Diane's Card Designs said...

Oh Lyndsey this is lovely. They say less is more and this certainly is. What a bargain stamp at £2.99. Love the colours and the gems finish off beautifully.
Diane xx

Donna said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey, stunning CAS design and I love the bargain stamp and the fab colours you have used. Hope you are OK sweetie have been thinking of you...I hope Abbie & Oli are OK too :) Donna ♥ x

Sarpreet said...

hi Lyndsey, I am sorry to hear that you are receiving more bad news. I hope all is ok. If you ever want to chat or let off steam, I am always here.

I saw these stamps and thought great bargain too. And had that same realisation that they fit into a wheel by fiskars to be a continous stamp. However I found that use of an acrylic block, and made it continuous too. Because even on a wheel, surely you would need to reink it to get the second impression.

pinky said...

Thats really beautiful Lyndsey. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

Sue said...

Hi hun
a fabulous card, luv the image, great design, sue,x

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun..

have a lovely evening..hugs Vicky xx

Bettina L. said...

Loving your card Lyndsey. Such an elegant CAS card. It turns out she has decided to get us to download the images on her challenge blog was it and the same with the newsletter. So go ahead get that SC cutie;) Hugs Bettina xx

coops said...

stunning card lyndsey.the stamp is gorgeous and i love your cas design :D
i hopr things start to get better hun.

xx coops xx

happyscrapper said...

Stunning card. i love the flowers and the color combo you gave them outstanding. Thanks for joining us this time at CCCC, and hope to see you back next time.
Hugz,
Christine Dt at CCCC

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Lyndsey, this is so gorgeous. I just love the stamp and the CAS style. Hope things get better for you very soon hun. Fab bargains at Primark too btw. :o)

Donna x

michele said...

Fabulous Lyndey! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...