Friday, 13 January 2012

Home at last

Hi all,

Well we are finally home, Abbie is doing really well and seems so much brighter. We still have 7 days worth of meds to finish but the nurses have signed me off as competent so I can do them myself at home. It was very daunting the first time on my own yesterday but I feel much better about it now, in fact its much easier when you dont have someone watching over your shoulder lol!!!. We just need to concentrate on increasing Abbie's appetite now and then we will be winning the battle. We seem to be getting back into a routine and hopefully over the weekend we will feel more normal again.

Anyway I haveny posted any cards in a while so I thought I would show you some cards I made over christmas, they are samples for Trimcraft and were made using the new Fizzy Moon Decoupage and Paper Pads.






Thanks for popping by my blog today, and thank you to those who have left lovely comments about Abbie.

Lyndsey xx

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...