Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Birthday wishes

Hi all,

Well I hope you all had a great start to the year, unfortunately for us the problems have already started. If you have read any of my earlier posts you will know that Abbie has been ill over christmas, well she has not gotten any better and after a routine check up at the hosptial yesterday her consultant has decided that she needs to go into hospital for a 2 week course of IV's. She has lost loads of weight, her chest is sounding bad and she has lost 30% of her lung function. So tomorrow at 1pm we are off to hospital for her treatment. Due to her CF we have to have an islolated room as she is not supposed to mix with the other children, so must pack plently of stuff to keep her occupied and hopefully maybe even a few crafty bits and pieces for me and a few books lol!!!.

Anyway today sees the first challenge of the year over at My Mums Craft Shop, as we are in a new year our theme this week is a simple one

Something New

We would like you to use something new on your card or even a card for a new house/job/baby etc.

We are sponsered this week by



So for my card I went with new stash. The papers and image are both new and you can get them both over at MMCS. The paper is MME All Spice and the stamp is Gorjuss Waiting.




Thanks for popping by my blog today, do pop on over to the challenge blog - check out my team mates creations and join in the fun.

Hopefully will be back soon

Lyndsey xx


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...