Tuesday 24 January 2012

CHA samples for Trimcraft

Hi all,

Well it looks like things are finally back to normal here, Abbie is full of beans and back at school and I started up my Craft Classes again on Monday. Over the weekend I have been busy making a few samples for Trimcraft to take to the CHA, I was supposed to make them at the begining of the month but with Abbie being bad things just didnt happen. I didnt think I was going to be able to make any, but Abbie went and stopped at her nan and grandad's the weekend so I took the opportunity to get a bit crafty and the items have gone off to Trimcraft today just in time to get there for them to take to the show.

Now being as I was short on time my samples are little simple and not as intricate as I would have liked, but hopefully they will be ok.



The magnetic note pad holder and memo pad have been made using the First Edition Sweet Owl paper pad


The little bird house has been made using First Edition Bird Song paper pad


The rosette arrangement has been made using the First Edition Isabelle paper pad


The mini mobile has been made using the First Edition Dreamcatcher paper pad

I have one more sample to show you, but you will have to wait until tomorrow for that as it is my creation for this weeks MMCS challenge.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, and thanks for all your kind comments regarding Abbie.

Lyndsey xx

2 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Lyndsey, these are all so gorgeous. Love all the pretty details. Glad to hear Abbie is better hun.

Donna x

coops said...

these are fantastic lyndsey.your rossette flowers are stunning ;D
so pleased that abbie is now better and back at school :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...