Wednesday, 28 April 2010

something different

Something different is the challenge over a papertake weekly this week. Now I am feeling better I was going to make my 2 bestest friends thank you cards for the help and support they gave me whilst I was ill and recovering. Then I saw this challenge and whilst looking through my craft cupboard for something else last night I found a chipboard album, as they say I then had a light bulb moment. I decided to make my friends a little wall hanger each, just to tell them how much I appreciate them, and heres what I came up with.



Image - Sugar Nellie, Tell me something by Leanne Ellis
Papers - Basig Grey, Bittersweet
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon & Pins - LORA Crafts
Gems - Papermania
Butterfly - Local floristry warehouse



Image - Tiddly Inks, Spring Hubbabug
Papers - K & Co, Wild Raspberry
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon & Pin - LORA Crafts
Butterfly - Smirk Brad (Dovecraft)

I really enjoyed making these, and they feel a bit more special knowing that they will be a keepsake rather than just a card. I can already feel another one coming on especially as Abbie has spotted them and now wants one for her room.

I am also going to enter these hangings into the following new (new to me!!) challenges I have found today.

Cupcake Craft Challenge - No Squares Allowed

One Stitch at a time challenge - Flowers.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...