Friday 30 April 2010

Sketch Saturday

Hi All,

Well I am well and truely enjoying making things other than cards at the moment. After making the wall hangings I decided to have a go a a few other things, so took a little trip to the stationary shop and got myself some supplies.

Here are the next things I turned my hands to, after being inspired on Donna's blog with her cute little post-it-note holder I thought I would have a go too.

I have followed the sketch over on Sketch Saturday, which was quite an easy one this and being as I was working on a small scale fitted perfectly.





Image - Greetings Farm
Papers - Milton & Co from Wild Rose Studio
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Gems - Papermania Mosaics
Ribbon - LORA Crafts



Image - Die Cut from Rose Garden 6x6 paper pad from Papermaina
Paper - Rose Garden 6x6 paper Pad
Flowers - Prima
Gems - Papermania Mosaics
Ribbon - LORA Crafts

Thanks for looking, am off now to cover some notebooks & make some little bags from envelopes !!


Lyndsey xx

11 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Lyndsey, wow you have been busy creating some stunning little projects, I just love them! Like you, I get a bit bored doing cards all of the time. Am looking forward to seeing your notebooks and little bags, have a super long weekend, hugs Heidi xx

Unknown said...

Absolutely Beautiful both of them, it's such a joy to visit, your creations are stunning.
Do you have a tutorial on how to make these Lyndsey, also thank you for the fabulous freebies which I have saved, have used one off them on my next card, but it wont be on my blog till Sunday as it's a DT card, so will be saying were I got it from, hope that's ok with you, Hugs
Sarah xx

Sue said...

Hi Lyndsey
wow you have been busy hun, two gorgeous box, what a lovely gift, stunning hun, sue,x

PatR said...

Fabulous creations. Glad to see you have really got back in the swing of crafting.
Pat xx

Marina said...

These are gorgeous!
Beautiful colours and designs.
Love them both.

Hugs,
Marina

Lynsey said...

Hi Lyndsey these are fab!
Hugs Lynsey x

Debbie said...

I love your Post It Note Holders Lyndsey...such a fabulous gift idea!
Hugs
Debbie x

Donna said...

Oh wow Lyndsey, these are absolutely beautiful, much nicer than the one I made...I love the way you have embellished them the butterfly one is stunning...you really look like you enjoyed making these :) Donna x

Sarpreet said...

Hi Lyndsey, I thought I Left feedback, sorry! These are absolutely gorgeuos and yet looks so easy. I love the papers you have used. I was burning the midnight oil the night before, however when I realised the time and I got hardly anything done because I was so sleep. I went to bed!

cats whiskers said...

Love these so sweet and such beautiful soft colourws hun
Hugs Jacqui x

Riet said...

Ohh wowww Lyndsey,what BEAUTIFUL,i love your images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...