Friday 23 April 2010

Lilli of the Valley

I have managed to have another little crafty session this week, and being as I now own a 2 digit number of LOTV stamps !!!! I thought it about time I entered one of their challenges. This fotrnight there is a fab sketch by the lovely Bev to follow.




I love this little stamp, and have coloured her to look like my little Abbie who I know given the chance would be seen sitting like this.


Image - LOTV
Papers - Basic Grey Green
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Ribbon & Gems - Papermania


Thanks for looking


Lyndsey xx

10 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Lyndsey
aww gorgeous card, awesome colouring, beatiful papers & embelies,sue,x

Marina said...

Your card is so beautiful!
I love the papers and roses and this image is just sweet!

Hugs,
Marina

Fern said...

Ablosutley beautiful Lyndsey, love the colours and cute image!!! :D The flowers are gorgeous too x

Fern xx

Tasha said...

Lyndsey this is stunning! Wow your colourwork is awesome! I love the papers and beautiful colours
love tasha xx

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Lyndsey and I love your colouring. Great take on Bev's sketch. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous honey, you have done a fab job with the sketch, love the sweet image and fab colours too, thanks for joining us at "Lili of the Valley" this week big hugs Pops x x x

Bev said...

Wow this is so pretty, such wonderful detail! Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lyndsey,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Shelly said...

Such a pretty card Lyndsey with fab paper... I have this stamp too it's just soooo adorable! I love seeing how others colour the same stamp... these are colours I haven't used!
Hugs Shelly ;)

Donna said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey and such fabulous colouring...the dotty ribbon is fab too! I hope you enjoy making your little post it note holder...if you need a link for a tut just let me know and I'll let you have the blog addy :) Donna x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...