Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Shopping day

Hi All,

Well I have had a fabulous day today, I am finally more or less back on my feet now after my op. I have been feeling a bit down with everything so my friend decided I needed a girly shopping day out. We started off with Breakfast at Maccy's (pancakes & syrup) yum!!! then off for a bit of shopping with lots of time in the changing rooms, then a bit of lunch followed by lots more shopping. We then came home collected kids from school, got hubby and went off to the cinema to watch Nanny McPhee. I am well and truely shattered but feel sooooo much better.

Anyway thought I pop on a couple more of the cards I made the other day. This first one is for the Totally Gorjuss challenge which this week is ..... Charming..... and I thought rather than do just one I would add a couple, so I got out my pliers, some chain, jump rings and a few charms and this is what I came up with on my card. I also used a totally gorjuss little Tilda image on it as well.



Image - Magnolia
Papers - Wild Rose Studio
Flowers - Hero Arts
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards

This second card is made following the sketch over on Friday Sketchers. I made the card for my friends son who's birthday is tomorrow. He is the same age as my son, and loves his game console. I picked up the fabby papers from the Range a few days ago and knew exactlly how I wanted his card to turn out, as I knew I had this LOTV stamp. But when I got it out I realised that the pic on the TV was a car game, so I cut out around the inside of the screen and replaced with some of the Space Invader backing paper. Although the images on the paper were too big, so I scanned them and printed it off 50% smaller.



Image - Lilli of the Valley
Papers - Smirk for Him (Dovecraft)
Sentiment - Craftwork cards

Thanks for looking.


Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...