Tuesday 8 September 2009

Sugar Bowl Sketch

It seems ages since I managed to make a card for a challenge, but when some gorgeous new sugar dropped through my letter box today I knew I had to make a card for the Sugar Bowl Challenge. There is a fabby sketch to follow with the added extra of buttons, for these I have added little flower shaped buttons in the centres of my flowers.




The image is Poise from the Leanne Ellis collection at Sugar Nellie, papers are K&Co Wild Raspberry, Petaloo flowers, Craftime ribbon & fibre, Papermania pearl brad, Paper Celler raffia lace, buttons from stash.
All the items with the exception of the SN stamp are available to buy from my shop (when it opens lol!!!)

Lyndsey xx

9 comments:

Sally said...

Fabulous card! I'm lovin' the colors.

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey - love the colours and papers...and you new stamp is fab!
Helen x

Lilian said...

Gorgeous colors and gorgeous image! Awesome work! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

debby4000 said...

Oh she is fabulous and wonderful papers, love those flowers too.
luv
Debby

amanda stokes said...

Hi Lyndsey!
Gorgeous card those paper's are delish!
So WHEN does the shop open lol?
hugs amanda x

Juls said...

wow!! this is so incredibly stunning!! I have baught this stamp recently but not had chance to ink her up yet, but I am feeling very inspired now!!! the colours you have chosen are just gorgeous! just love absolutly everything about this card!!!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lyndsey,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Lynsey said...

Another beautiful card Lyndsey!
Hugs Lynsey:)

PatR said...

I love this Lyndsey. The image is fantastic. The papers are gorgeous and the attention to detail
Pat xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...