Sunday, 27 September 2009

Cardmaking & Papercraft Iss 71

Hi everyone,
Sorry no cards from me at the moment, havent had chance to have a crafty session for a while. I even had to go and buy my Sister-in-Law and Brother's birthday cards from a shop last week, how bad is that!!!!!!.
I thought I would just show you a quick piccy of this months Cardmaking & Papercraft mag where I had the designer challenge and had to create 5 cards suitable for the month of November including a Firework card (which was a nightmare).



I am hoping to resume normal service into cardmaking as soon as I can, have had a pretty hetic few weeks with the shop and the opening. The weekend went well though and my open day was a big success, so a big thanks to all my customers who came and supported me in my new venture.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...