Tuesday, 15 September 2009

2 Cards & very exciting news

Its my mums birthday today and here are the cards I made her. The one off the kids is following the sketch over on Sunday Sketch & Stamp, and the one off us didnt follow any challenges at all.



Image is Sugar Nellie, Papers are Crafts-Too, Flowers K&Co. decoupage pad, Papermania shimmer dots & computer generated sentiment.




Close up front


Close up back


Image Fairy Doodles, Papers K&Co Que Sera Sera, Petaloo flowers, MS branch punch, Papercellar raffia lace, Papermania gem stones.

And finally, my exciting news is.................................... I have finally been given the date for my shop, as of next Wed 23rd Sept I will offical own my own business and LORA Crafts will be open for Trading.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...