Friday, 4 September 2009

1st Christmas Card

As you know I have been getting lots of stock in for the shop, and somehow some of the items have jumped out of their boxes and said they wanted to stay with me !!!!.

I fell in love with 2 gorgeous new stamps from Penny Black, so I had to make something with them. This card was originally supposed to go on the shop's inspiration blog, but I got carried away and added some things onto it which we dont sell. I dont want to put anything on the shop's blog with items we dont sell as I feel its unfair to the customers.



Image is Penny black and is called Hand Mailed, papers are Crafts-Too, Papermania shimmer dots & pearl brad, Craftwork Cards oval sentiment, Hobbycraft snowflake punch. The image has been matted using Nesties.

The other item I made is a little money holder, if you want to take a peak you will find it HERE.

Lyndsey xx

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...