Tuesday 20 March 2012

Patchwork Card

Hi all,

A bit of a late post from me today, have been suffering from a bad back since Fri and am only just feeling ok today. (my weekend posts have been scheduled!!).

Anyway thought I would pop on today and show you the card we made last week in class. I was totally inspired by a card I saw whilst browsing on Pintrest so had a play around with it and then taught it to my class last week.

The squares are 3cm x 3cm, and it is made using 3 different papers, following the Ohio Star Pattern. Matted onto a 12.5cm x 12.5cm piece of coloured card, then 13.5cm x 13.5cm white card, 14cm x 14cm coloured card and finally attached to a 6"x6" card blank. The patchwork piece was embossed to give it more texture.




The flower was made using a spellbinders die, the papers are MME Bloom & Grow Wild Asparagus. Sentiment is from Wild Rose Studio.

Heres the Pattern Template if you want it.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Vicky said...

Just so beautiful hun and I so love the papers you have used too..

big hugs Vicky xx

Julie said...

Beautiful design!! And the flower is the perfect accessory! Juliexx

Creations by Shirl said...

Gorgeous Lindsey...
love the pattern....

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Beautiful!love the design of the card.Lovely DP.I need to try a pattern like this.

coops said...

beautiful card lyndsey.gorgeous pretty papers and i love your flower :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Tehheheheee you did one of these cards too! I did one a few weeks ago! LOVE it love your colours too! hugs me x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...