Tuesday 21 October 2008

1st Challenge Blog Card

I thought I would have a go at doing some blog challenges, this first one that I have attempted is from the Friday Sketchers Challenge Blog. I have followed the sketch completely as possible as not sure how much you can deviate by.

Card has been made using a Penny Black image I received in a swap, DCWV Christmas Wishes paperstack & Brads, Dovecraft printed Ribbon & Coredinations Card Stock which has been embossed using a Big Shot and Sizzix Parcel Embossing Board and then distressed.
Lyndsey xx


4 comments:

Lisa said...

Another gorgeous card! x

Heidi said...

What a wonderful card you have made- I really love it

Hugs from
Heidi

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, love the fun image...so bright and cheery. Thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole :-)

Joey said...

This is a fab card, really like the image.xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...