Monday 20 October 2008

Christmas Cards

I thought I would put on a few Christmas cards that i had made before I started this blog.



This one was made using the Anitas Classic Black Christmas paper stack and my own computer generated greeting. The image I received from a friend



This one was made using the new Forever Friends Stickers & the DCWV Christmas Wishes Paperstack. The greeting was my own computer Generated. The sketch is one of Katharina's which can be found on her blogspot. (see my list of blogs I like to visit for details).


This one was made using the Anitas Cute Christmas clear stamp set, DCWV Christmas Wishes paperstack & Brads & Coredinations Card Stock. Sentiment was computer generated.

Lyndsey xx

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Gorgeous cards! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...