Saturday, 25 October 2008

Demo Day !!!!

Had a hectic day at the shop today, we were holding a Docrafts Demo Day. We had a lovely designer Dawn Inskip, who can fold a piece of paper into within an ich of its life and create some amazing designs. I have been paying attention like a good girl and will hopefully soon be uploading some of my own creations using these techniques. I also met up with a few friends who always come to the demo days so had a bit of a chance to chat in between running around like a lunatic. I also had a lovely surprise when one of the ladies from the Docrafts forum came into to say hello, thank you so much for popping in it was lovely to see you. I have returned home so exhausted dont know how my fingers are managing to type, and so full of choccy's I dont think i can bear to see another one (at least till tomorrow anyway lol!!!). So its an early night for me.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...