Saturday 25 October 2008

Demo Day !!!!

Had a hectic day at the shop today, we were holding a Docrafts Demo Day. We had a lovely designer Dawn Inskip, who can fold a piece of paper into within an ich of its life and create some amazing designs. I have been paying attention like a good girl and will hopefully soon be uploading some of my own creations using these techniques. I also met up with a few friends who always come to the demo days so had a bit of a chance to chat in between running around like a lunatic. I also had a lovely surprise when one of the ladies from the Docrafts forum came into to say hello, thank you so much for popping in it was lovely to see you. I have returned home so exhausted dont know how my fingers are managing to type, and so full of choccy's I dont think i can bear to see another one (at least till tomorrow anyway lol!!!). So its an early night for me.

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hi Lyndsey

It was lovely seeing you today. Did you manage to nab yourself any bargains ? You have to get Emma to arrange another craft night, I have bought all this lovely new stash and not used any of it yet! I'll try and add some stuff to my blog soon !
x x

Janet said...

Where abouts is the shop?

angie said...

hi lyndsey, just want to say thanks for all the ideas you gave me yesterday, my names angie and i was your very last customer. lol. will try to fathem out how to do one of these bloggy things and show my cards, if only i was computer literate.well anyway just want to say thanks again for picking your brain angie xx

amanda stokes said...

Hi lyndsey!It's no problem.It gave me an exuse to use those lovely paper's lol!Glad you like the card.Are you at work on friday?I will try and pop in at some point to give it to you.see you soon amanda x x

amanda stokes said...

Hi lyndsey!It's no problem honest.It gave me an exuse to use my lovely new papers lol.Glad you like the card.Are you at work on friday?If so i'll try and pop in at some point to give it to you.see you soon!amanda x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...