Thursday 23 October 2008

More Christmas Cards

Well sorry for not posting yesterday, but I blame all you. I spent so long yesterday looking at other peoples lovely blogs,(see list) I didnt make any cards to update my own blog with, until 12pm last night, then was to tired to publish to the blog. So here are the 2 quick cards I made last night.





The papers are from Craft House and are the WinterWonderland Collection. The images were received from a friend so I have no idea who they are, but I think they are lovely images for a young girls card.For this reason I chose the paper pack with its lovely pastel colour scheme. The Circle Message is one of my own designs, which hopefully will soon be turned into a stamp (watch this space!!).
Lyndsey xx

2 comments:

Janet said...

Wow fantastic blog Lyndsey! ....and your cards are just beautful!!!X

Lisa said...

Cute cards! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...