Monday 17 February 2014

Sweet Wishes

 Hi all,

Well I hope you all had a fabulous weekend, the weather her yesterday was lovely. A bit nippy outside but the sun was shining and it was nice to be able to go out for a lovely walk and take the kids over the park.

Anyway I am here to show you a bit of inspiration using some of the gorgeous items available in store at My Mums Craft Shop - and trust me when I say there are lots and lots of fabulous things on their way pretty soon. I think Kitty well and truly spent out on her visit to Stitches over the weekend, but oh my!!! wait to you see whats coming in - us girls had sneek peeks last night and I'll tell you I am going to be skint lol.

Its another do what you like week this week, and being as I had just had a massive delivery of DT items from Trimcraft that I needed to do something with, and the fact that Kitty is stocking the items too I thought I would kill two birds with one stone and use some of the beautiful new Mirabelle goodies on my card today -I totally love this vintage inspired collection soooo many pretty things to choose from.


I kept the card pretty simple and guess what? for the image I used a piece of the packaging. Yes! can you believe its that gorgeous, when you look inside the boxes there is a fabulous image printed on the packaging just the perfect size to use. So for the card I used the lush A4 premium paper pad & Fabric Brads (for the image) and to finish added a few embellishments also from the collection - Button, Flower, Lace, Gems and a Resin Flower

Well thanks for popping by my blog today, I do hope you pop over to the MMCS Blog during the week to check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Heres a couple of sneek peeks of some more Mirabelle items that I will show you later on in the week.




Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

OMG,, I love it Lyndsey.. Think I will be purchasing quite a bit of this range.
Your card is gorgeous..
Hugs Kelly

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card, love it.
Hugs
Caz x

Sandra H said...

Your so creative l just adore everything you do and this is simply stunning xx

Kat W said...

This card is packed full of gorgeous vintage style and so clever of you to use the packaging too!
I love the colours and pretty butterflies :-)
Hugs, Kat x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...