Monday 24 February 2014

Oh go on then ............... just a small piece!

Hi all

Here today to show you my regular Monday contribution over on the MMCS Blog.

Our theme this week is Buttons & Ribbon, which suits me down to the ground. As you know I love nothing more than adding a gorgeous bow to finish off my cards.

Anyway for me card today I have used a fabulous Stamping Bella image - Bianca loves her big cake - OMG!!! can you imagine having a cake that big you'd never eat it would ya lol!!.


I teamed the image with some fabby Echo Park - Sweet Girl papers and added a double bow using some gorgeous stripey ribbon (hmpf - am nearly out of it now!!). The bow was topped off with a cute Heart Button tied with twine and then I finished off with a selection of £1 Embelishments - Mini Flower ButtonsClear Gem Dots and Mini Striped Candy Dots. The little fishtale banner in the top corner was cut using one of the dies in the Dienamics Blueprints 12.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please do pop on over to the MMCS Blog throughout the week to see what creations my team mates have come up with.

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Fab card Lyndsey, love the image and those papers are brilliant xx

Carol Willis said...

Love this beautifully bright card Lyndsey. Gorgeous!
Hugs
Caz x

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card and so colourful x

Kat W said...

This is totally fabulous! I love the gorgeous colours on the DP and your beautifully coloured image - such a happy card!
Hugs, Kat x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Absolutely stunning sweetie and thank you for stopping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.your design and colours are beautiful and i love the gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...