Monday 3 February 2014

Flower Box

Hi all,

Here with my regular Monday posting for my inspiration post over on the My Mums Craft Shop Blog. This week us DT girls have been left to run riot with a free week - so we can do what we like lol !!

For my creation this week I have used an adorable stamp from Wild Rose Studio - Elise with Daisies - from the new WRS release available in store.


I teamed the image with some pretty Echo Park papers and finished off with a cute stripey bow and a few flowers.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please do pop on over to the MMCS Blog throughout the week to check out the fabulous creations from my lovely team mates.



Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Danni said...

This is adorable!

Sandra H said...

So pretty is this Lyndsey

coops said...

aw so gorgeous lyndsey.adorable kitty and your colouring is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Eeeep!! So super cute !!
Love it !!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...