Thursday, 31 January 2013

You're the apple of my eye!!

Hi all,

Its time for a new challenge over at Milkcoffee today and this week our theme is 

Valentines

We have a selection of gorgeous valentine themed images available in store, so why not pop over and take a look.

For my card i have used the adorable Lisbeth & Love Fruit - love how the little apples look like hearts!!!


I made an easel card from a fancy shaped card blank and covered it with some gorgeous papers from the new First Edition Pads - Rose Garden. I stapled a bit of lace on to give it a nice feminine feel and added lots of WOC flowers & a cute organza bow.

Please do pop on over to the Challenge Blog and check out my team mates creations, if you join in the fun you could win 3 digi images of your choice.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...