Wednesday 2 January 2013

A quiet moment

Hi all,

Well today its a bit exciting for me - New year, New team. At the end of last year I was lucky enough to be asked to join the fabulous girls over at Inky Impressions.

Today sees our first challenge of the new year and our theme for this challenge is a nice easy one.

Anything Goes

So for my card I used the gorgeous Digi Image - Fairy on Clothespin - available in store


I teamed the image with some gorgeous papers from Basic Grey Kioshi Pad and finished off with a few flowers, organza ribbon and pearl gems, all available in store.

Please do pop by the Challenge Blog and check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

10 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Congrats on your new dt position Lyndsey.
You card is so pretty. Beautiful embellishing too
Hugs Kelly x

Kerry said...

Your card is Beautiful. Love the image & colours.
Kerry

Eileen said...

Congratulations on your new DT appointment, and what a card to start with. This is gorgeous. I immediately thought of Arrietta in the borrowers when I saw it. Great papers layout and design
Eileen x

Vicky said...

Oooh Lyndsey I think spring is on it's way, such pretty fresh colours!!!

Happy New Year

hugs Vicky xxx

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card Lynsey and such pretty added detail :) Donna ♥ x

Shanna Shands said...

Adorable card.

Sandra H said...

Congrat's on your new DT your card is so beautiful xx

Vicky said...

Such a cutie Lyndsey..and big congrats on your new dt position too hun...:o)

hope you had a lovely New Year sweetie..big hugs Vicky xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, sweet card Lyndsey
luv
Debby

coops said...

so beautiful lyndsey.gorgeous design and colours and i love the sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...