Thursday 10 January 2013

Fancy a cuppa

Hi all,

Well I am a bit late in posting today, have had a mare of a day really. Abbie has still not recovered properly from her bad chest over christmas and today we have spent most of the day at the hospital with her after being sent home with chest pains, so she was checked over and is now on her second lot of anitbiotics (stronger ones), steriods and a new inhaler. If they havent worked by when we go for a check up on 5th Feb, I could well mean a stay in hospital on IV's for a while so fingers crossed it doesnt come to that. Then to top it all off I have had to go to the doctors today after not feeling well since New Years Eve and I have a water infection so I am on antibiotics too!!!!!

Anyway, I am here to show you my card for the showcase over at Milkcoffee - our theme that we were given was - Lets brighten things up - So I made a very bright card using the fabby image Dragoo enjoys life.


The papers are from a gorgeous Tilda pad that I really didnt want to cut into, but went so well with the image. Just a couple of punched flowers and a bit of gingham ribbon to finish.

Thanks so much for popping by my blog, I am very very behind on my commenting at the moment but hoping to have a good ole catch up over the weekend. So I will be popping by your blogs shortly!!

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a fun bright card Lyndsey! Its just what you need on a miserable day to cheer you up. Hope Abbie responds to the meds and doesn't need to be admitted - fingers crossed xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Hope your daughters medication works so she doesn't have to go into hospital Lyndsey. And I hope you feeling better soon too.

Love your bright card just what we all need in this dull wet weather

Hugs Kelly

Shanna Shands said...

Fun bright colors. This image is very fun!

Sandra H said...

Oh what a fab image and your card is gorgeous x

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.fab fun image and your bright colours are fantastic.
i hope you and your daughter are both feeling better soon.

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...