Tuesday 28 October 2008

Friday Sketchers 25

These cards were made using sketch 25 from the Friday Sketchers challenge.



For this card I have followed the sketch exactly. The papers are DCWV Christmas Wishes, Image is Penny Black which I received in a swap and also Core'dinations card stock.



For this card I rotated the sketch, as I thought this boy image suited the layout. The papers are Dovecraft Winter Wonderland, Ribbon & Brad is also Dovecraft. Not sure of image as I received it in a swap.


Lyndsey xx

2 comments:

amanda stokes said...

fab card!i agree with the layout rotation,looks fab this way too!i'm wishing i'd got me some of that let it snow ribbon now lol oh well i might just have to get me some :) x x

Michele Roos said...

Great cards. Love the images and the colouring is fab. Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...