Friday 21 January 2022

T4TD New Release Hop

Time For Tea Designs is celebrating its January release with a blog and Instahop. There will be one randomly drawn winner for Instagram and one randomly drawn winner for the blog hop. Each prize will be a £25 gift card to the store. Hop along to see some amazing inspiration from the T4TD DT using the release.

All you need to do is:
1. Comment on this post and each of the DT hop participants.
2. The hop will close at midnight on Sunday 23rd January UK time.
A random draw of all those who comment on instagram and/or the blogs of the DT taking part will take place on Monday 24th January and the winners announced shortly after on T4TD Instagram story and the T4TD blog.
The next stop on the hop is Mihaela
If you get lost you can find the complete list on the T4TD blog HERE.

So onto my card... the first stamp I coloured up and just had to use was this adorable pear couple. I absolutely love that you can give them little personalities with cute little face stamps.


 
I used my Spectrum Noir markers to colour the sweet couple in the following colours.

CH1, CG2, CG3, CG4, DG3

For my background I cut the Lots of Love Vertical Cover Die from white card and pieced the hearts back in place securing with tape on the back. This was matted onto black card before adding to a 5x7 card blank trimed down to size.

I kept the card simple and used a couple pf strips of the paper from the Joyful Winter 6x6 Paper Pad just to ground the image.

The sentiment was stamped and embossed on black card and cut our using the matching die. To finish off I added a few small clay hearts around the the image.

Thanks for joining me here on the blog today,  don't forget to hop on over to each of teammates and check out their beautiful creations.

If you would like to purchase any of the new release you can use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order.

Enjoy the rest of the hop.

Lyndsey x 


8 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty and creative card x

MadeByMeghanK said...

Ahhhhh sooo sweet! The avocados are my fav of the release!

sharon g said...

What a cute pair of...pears :) Really cute

kramer_buffy said...

OMG, those cute pears!!!!!! I love pun stamp sets! Love them.

-- Dalis

Cardsbymaaike said...

Aww that mustache on that pear...so cute, lovely card too

ionabunny said...

Fabulous card. I love that you pieced back in the hearts to keep lovely white space whilst adding fun detail. Your bright focal point is really fun. Hugz

Denise Bryant said...

Darling pear card! The heart background is awesome, and I love the fun sentiment!

mugdha gujarathi said...

Your card is sooo cute!!love the CAS design!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...