Sunday 8 August 2021

You're the cherry on top

  Good afternoon everyone, 

Happy Sunday, today I'm over on the Time for Tea Designs blog sharing some more inspiration from our new summer release. I adore this image of the cute kitty from the Sundae Sweeties Set holding on to his massive ice cream, certainly makes me reminisce of my childhood when everything seemed bigger.  So this card is inspired by my recent holiday to beautiful Cornwall where I may or may not have partook in trying out a few of these delicious treats!🤷🏼‍♀️🤣



You can find all the details for this card over on the blog HERE.

 
Thanks you for popping by my blog today, if you haven't ordered your new release items yet, why not get yourself across to the store and use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend 

Lyndsey x

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Super cute card x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...