Thursday 9 March 2017

Watercolour Sentiment Cards

Good afternoon everyone,

Today I want to share a couple of cards that are a little different for me!

I've used the pretty wooden stamps from the Blooming Lovely collection from +Trimcraft Ltd  and teamed them with new larger Dovecraft sentiment stamps to create simple stamped cards on a watercolour background.



I created the washed backgrounds by taking ink off an acrylic block with a water brush and randomly painting a piece of white card. Then ink was splattered across the panel and left to dry.

Once dry I added the main sentiments to the centre of each panel and then added a selection of images around the edges.

I really enjoyed playing with the stamps and love how quick and easy it was to create the cards 😊

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...