Monday 27 March 2017

Painted Blooms Sunburst

Good evening everyone,

Has been a busy couple of weeks here, mainly crafting up a storm and playing with new +Trimcraft Ltd goodies 😊

Today I want to share this Sunburst card with you made using the beautiful Dovecraft Painted Blooms collection - My word! this collection is simply stunning. Beautiful pearlised and glitter papers, gorgeous embellishments, pearls and ribbons.




I wanted a card that showcased the beautiful papers and this Sunburst design is just perfect to give you a taster of each of the papers.

Topped off with a pretty doiley and rosette, makes for a very feminine and pretty Birthday Card

I have popped a full step by step instructions over on the Tutorial Page

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...