Tuesday 12 August 2014

Lets celebrate Christmas

Hi all,

I hope those of you that tuned into Create & Craft over the weekend to check out the new Party Paws collection enjoyed the shows. I have some more cards to show you today but this time I used the fabulous Papercrafting Kit that is exclusive to C&C.

I love the ease of use of these kits and really wanted to show that just because its a Hunkdory Kit - It doesn't have to be a pick & stick card (which I think is generally the trend with HD kits) so I tried to make use of the A4 Cardstock in a different way and created cards with different folds etc, and of course I totally love the printed acetate that comes with this collection. So much so I have gone and ordered myself another 2 lots of it just to make sure I have enough for all my Christmas cards lol.




Hope I have given you some inspiration to look at these kits in a different way, to be honest (and I am probably one those people myself) I think there is sometimes a bit of snobbery when it comes to using kits like this, that it is not proper crafting as they are renouned for the beginner/ pick and stick crafter. But if you can use them in a different way like this and take the kit to the next level so to speak you can create gorgeous cards that do give that wow factor. - I have a few more to show you later on in the week, again using different folds.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Anne said...

Lyndsey these are the bees knees. I adore traditional coloured cards at Christmas:)
The acetate is brilliant as is your use of different type folds. You did the kit proud
Anne x

Pamela said...

Beautiful Lyndsey, just got my Cd's today so looking forward to having a play.

Pam x

Sandra H said...

Oh how wonderful are your creations these are just so beautiful and perfect in every way xx

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.i do love the sweet images and your designs are fab :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...