Saturday 23 August 2014

Classic Christmas

Hi all,

More cards to show you today using the fabulous Snowman & the Snowdog papercrafting kits.

For this card I used the Theater pop out card, but cut it all up to make a Gatefold style card - so this is the front closed
(I did re-adjust the wonky gem at the bottom before I sent it off lol)

Then this is the inside which I decorated up using a couple of sheets of the 6x6 papers

Another of the Snowstar card designs

Another version of the Pop out Box card - this time I popped acetate over the apertures and added the image to the inside back

And a few more cards using the Toppers & A4 Card Sheets



Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx



1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...