Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Sweet Rose

Hi all,

Hope you are all enjoying this little bit of sunshine we are having today, I actually went out today without a coat on fab!!!

So I recently fell in love with an adorable range of stamps from La La Land Crafts - now I know they have been around for ages, but I have only just found them lol!!!

I treated myself to a few stamps first - then I realised they came in digi form and well a few more found their way to me too.

So here is my first card using a La La Land image, I kept the card quite sweet and simple and used some more of the gorgeous MME - Howdy Doody papers (I love this pad!!!)


I coloured the image with Promarkers and the colours are as follows (alothou they do look a little washed out on the picture)

Skin - Blush, Oatmeal, Sunkissed Pink, Coral
Hair - Satin, Tan, Cinammon, Walnut
Dress - Soft Peach, Peach, Coral, Burnt Orange
Hat & Flower - Buttercup, Mustard, Gold, Raw Sienna

I added some faby grossgrain ribbon and a few WOC flowers to finish

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...