Monday, 4 February 2013

Just for fun

Hi all,

I have a card today that I actually made just for fun, no DT work or anything!!! - that doesn't happen very often I tell you.

So I have been eyeing up the cards my teamie Mary J makes for ages and fancied having a go at her style, so here it is.


I used my new uptown girl stamp and some fabby MME papers. The card is smaller than the normal 6x6 I tend to make and is about 11cm x 14cm. I also kept the embellishments very simple and just added a cute little flower that I picked up from Dunelm's for just 50p for the packet - they also had 12x12 bazzil card for just 10p (bargin!!!)

I have to say I am really liking this style and have made quite a few cards like this, just waiting to find some time now to add the images onto them.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...