Monday, 24 December 2012

Top 5

Hi all,

One more sleep to go, one more sleep till Santa - whos getting excited - meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!.


Anyway I am here today to join in with Debbie's - Top five Christmas cards - every year Debbie asks us to show our fave Christmas Cards that we have made, so here are mine in not particular order lol!!!

This one was a challenge set by Gill & Steve from Little Claire - to make a Christmas card using a none christmas stamp. I was really pleased with how it turned out and think I made a fab job of turning the image into a little snowy scene.

I love this cause of its funky shape and those little owls are just toooo cute - 

What can I say about this one other than gorgeous Wee Stamps Topper, fabby papers & such gorgeous ribbon 

Obviously one of my faves is Hubby's card - just love how it came together and the gorgeous gold bow!! 

Finally just love this Beach Huts image from Little Claire - not an image you would usually associate with Christmas and I also love the fabby colour combo. Plus the colouring took me ages lol!!!

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas
Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...