Thursday, 13 December 2012

Glamour puss

Hi all,

3 days on the trot I must be feeling a bit better, well after seeing the consultant this week it turns out that after all this time the reason I am still in pain is that my body is still not recovered from my operation and I need to take things easy for the next 3 months or so. His exact words to me were - there are hysterectomy's, difficult hysterectomy's, very difficult hysterectomy's and then yours!!!!!, so I need to cut back and rest a bit more. Also it seems that my bladder has been effected from when they had to un-attach it from my womb and I now have an overactive bladder with stress incontinence. I have been put on a bladder training plan and told to avoid certain things which can irritate the bladder - so have been banned from drinking anything with caffeine, fizz, alcohol, citrus & sweetener in it - which doesn't leave much apart from water and I have to have measured amounts of fluid at certain time throughout the day. So looks like its going to be a very sober xmas for me!!!!

Anyway today is showcase day over on the Milkcoffee Blog and our theme for this week is Party, we were given a mixture of party themed images to work with and I was lucky enough to be given this gorgeous glamour puss Tiffany in couture dress to work with.



I coloured the image with promarkers, then using a quickie glue pen added glamour dust to some of the pattern to make it stand out. The papers are MME and I made the flowers myself buy cutting a very wonky circle and then cutting it into a spiral.

If you would like to see what creations my teamies have made, please pop by the blog and check them out.

Also before I go, I have had 2 lots of very exciting news this week. One I can't tell you till Jan - but I was jumping up and down in the living room about it!!!!, but the other I can tell you and that is I have been asked to join the DT for Inky Impressions so I am now an Inkette whoop whoop!!!!

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...