Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Sitting Pretty


Hi all

Its that time of the week again for another challenge over at My Mums Craft Shop. The theme this week is :-

Sugar & Spice - and all things nice

We also have a fantastic sponser this week, the fabulous Krista Smith has generously agreed to sponser us.



Krista also very kindly gave the DT a choice of a free image to use on their card and I chose the gorgeous Tressa Princess which you can fnd HERE and I have coloured her with promarkers. I have teamed her with some candy coloured MME papers,  Nellie Snellen punches were used for the flowers and some gorge organza ribbon and pearls. All items on this card were made using my new stash I got from the NEC.

Although I got mine from the NEC, you can find the papers at MMCS HERE they are called Happier by My minds Eye, and the Pearls you can find HERE and are from the Prima E-Line range.


Now I have been really struggling to use Digi Images as my printer is not promarker friendly and I have been getting a few smuges with my colouring especially on the paler colours. Anyway today I tried spraying the image with some hairspray first as I have heard that this does the trick, now I wont say its worked perfectly but its certainly made it much better. So if anyone have any other tips I could try I would be extremely greatful.

Hope you like my card, do pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my team mates gorgoeus creations and join in the challenge.

Thanks for popping by the blog today

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Digital Tuesday - Anything Goes (must use digi)

Daisy Doodles - Anything Goes (must use digi)

My partner in crafting crime - Must use a freebie (digi image freebie from SC)

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...