Monday, 6 June 2011

Wedding Wishes

Hi all,

Well I have finally made a card, its been while and I have really struggled with my Mojo but had to get my backside in gear this last weekend and make my cousins wedding card.
As I was in the process (of trying to create a masterpiece) the latest issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft dropped through my letter box and there was a fab feature by the lovely Bev in there, I took inpsiration for this card from the one she did for the mag.



On the inside I made a little pocket on the LH side to hold an envelope of money (which was also decorated to match).


I was then feeling adventerous and so made a matching box

The image used was a LOTV Die Cut and I used MME Totally Girl papers (kindly brought me by a friend). Papermania Kraft cardstock and WOC flowers. The butterflies are a MS punch to which I added lots of stickles to make them sparkly.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Lilli of the Valley - Punch it up

C.R.A.F.T - Wedding/Love

Craft us Crazy - Rememberance and or Love



Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...