Monday 6 June 2011

Wedding Wishes

Hi all,

Well I have finally made a card, its been while and I have really struggled with my Mojo but had to get my backside in gear this last weekend and make my cousins wedding card.
As I was in the process (of trying to create a masterpiece) the latest issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft dropped through my letter box and there was a fab feature by the lovely Bev in there, I took inpsiration for this card from the one she did for the mag.



On the inside I made a little pocket on the LH side to hold an envelope of money (which was also decorated to match).


I was then feeling adventerous and so made a matching box

The image used was a LOTV Die Cut and I used MME Totally Girl papers (kindly brought me by a friend). Papermania Kraft cardstock and WOC flowers. The butterflies are a MS punch to which I added lots of stickles to make them sparkly.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Lilli of the Valley - Punch it up

C.R.A.F.T - Wedding/Love

Craft us Crazy - Rememberance and or Love



Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

9 comments:

Diane's Card Designs said...

Wow Lyndsey this is gorgeous. I love your idea of the gift wallet and the matching box is beautiful. What a lovely keepsake.
Diane :-) xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Lyndsey....! and I love the lace too sweetie..

hugs Vicky xx

Donna Mosley said...

Oh! Lyndsey, this is absolutely stunning. Love the gorgeous details and very beautiful design. Your mojo is well and truly back.

Donna x

coops said...

wow this is fantastic lyndsey.i love the beautiful image and your colours and details are stunning :D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

What a wonderful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

PatR said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey, very pretty design. xx

Paddington fan said...

Hi Lyndsey, this is just stunning - so pretty and very stylish!! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT for our wedding / love challenge this time and good luck, love Jacky x

CraftyC said...

Its gorgeous Lyndsey and beautifully embellished.Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

Lauren said...

This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Craft Us Crazy! We hope to see you again next time!

Lauren

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...