Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Happy Anniversary

Hi all,

Today is my Wedding Anniversay, the hubby and I have been married for 9 years today although we have been together for 15 in total. I am at work this morning but finish at 1.30 then are off for a nice lunch at Cosmo, before picking the kids up from school.
This is the card I have made him, fairly simple with the embellies as he is not one to appreciate lots of girly stuff going on.


The image is from Ladybug Crafts Ink, Papers are MME, X-Cut punched hearts, Papermaina gems and a bit of string.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

Ladybug Crafts Ink - Masuline

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Sweet Stamps - Wedding/Anniversary

The Stamping Boutique - Men Only

Cheerful Stamp Pad - Special Reason

Crafty Cardmakers - Love the lasting kind

There She Goes - Milestones

Craft Room Challenge - 1st Challenge Anything Goes

I would also like to show you a card that has been published in this months Creative Cardmaking Magazine. I sell the mag in my shop and a couple of months ago was asked (along with some other craft shops) to submit 3 cards showing creative ways of using double sided paper. They were then going to pick one to appear in the mag, this is the one they picked.


Basically I created a folded frame from the double sided paper and made a lollipop flower alternating the side of the paper that showed. The other 2 cards I made featured a paper windmill and paper weaving (not sure whats going to happen to them, but I do have pics somewhere which I will pop on when I can find them.

Thanks for popping by the blog today.

Lyndsey xx

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...