Monday, 14 June 2010

Shop Samples

Hi All,

Well things have been pretty quiet round here on the crafting front, so not much to show at the moment. I have plenty of ideas swimming around, but just dont seem to have the time to actually sit down and craft. I have had a lovely parcel of stamps delivered the other day from Paper Artsy, you know some of those weird ones and am looking forward to having a play with those.

I just remembered these 2 cards, which I made as samples for the shop using one of the new ranges from Wild Rose Studio. So I thought I would show you these.



Image - Wild Rose Studio, Kira with Flowers
Papers - Papermania, Persimmon
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Gems - Papermania Shimmer Dots
Flowers & Ribbon - Stash from Shop



Image - Wild Rose Studio, Fairy Kira
Papers - Wild Rose Studio, Polka Dots
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Gems - Papermania
Flowers - Papermania, Hembury Lane
Ribbon - Stash from Shop

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...