Monday 14 June 2010

Shop Samples

Hi All,

Well things have been pretty quiet round here on the crafting front, so not much to show at the moment. I have plenty of ideas swimming around, but just dont seem to have the time to actually sit down and craft. I have had a lovely parcel of stamps delivered the other day from Paper Artsy, you know some of those weird ones and am looking forward to having a play with those.

I just remembered these 2 cards, which I made as samples for the shop using one of the new ranges from Wild Rose Studio. So I thought I would show you these.



Image - Wild Rose Studio, Kira with Flowers
Papers - Papermania, Persimmon
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Gems - Papermania Shimmer Dots
Flowers & Ribbon - Stash from Shop



Image - Wild Rose Studio, Fairy Kira
Papers - Wild Rose Studio, Polka Dots
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Gems - Papermania
Flowers - Papermania, Hembury Lane
Ribbon - Stash from Shop

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Lovely cards, those stamps have fab hair, bet they're great to colour.

Come on then, I want to see some Paperartsy stuff!!!!! Might go home and get mine out today, lol!!

Take care,

Lisa :)

Rebecca said...

Gorgeous and even better in real life ! x

Sue said...

Hi Lyndsey
two gorgeous cards, luv the blue/brown colour combo, beautiful embelies,sue.x

craftymum said...

Both gorgeous cards Lyndsey.
I have actually posted my award from you. Thanks again. Which do youn think is my truthful statment?
Love sarah XXX

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Lyndsey,i love your images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

2 fantastic cards lyndsey.i have these stamps and they are lovely to colour.i love your colour combos and super layouts and embellishments.luv coops.xx

PatR said...

Hi Lyndsey, two fabulous cards. Glad you stock the Wid Rose papers as I need a new Polka Dot set. They are fabulous and I'm running out.

Debbie said...

Two fab cards Lyndsey, the images are so cute and I love the gorgeous papers and embellies.
Hugs
Debbie x

Shelly said...

Gorgeous cards Lyndsey! Those new stamps are really cute! Hugs Shelly ;)

Karina said...

Dear Lyndsey,
this is a very lovely card you made. I love your style in general and so I will come again to take a look what's new here.
All the best for your daughter!!
Love from Switzerland,
Karina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...