Have another new card for you tonight, not made for any challenge but purely because at the Demo Day my friend Fern pinched one of my stamps and coloured her up with a red coat. The image looked fab and I have been wanting to do it myself, so I did.
The image is a new Penny Johnson stamp from Stampaive, after colouring her coat red I have teamed her with Hampstead papers. A few paper flowers and some gorgeous raffia lace & gingham ribbon.
Image - Stampavie, Looking Chic
Papers - Papermania, Hampstead
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Ribbon, Gems, Flowers & Pins - From my stash in shop
I have also been awarded this fab & funny Blog Award from one of my Customers the lovely Lisa
So here is the deal :- Post the award on your blog and tell 6 outrageous lies and 1 truth about yourself, or switch it to the other way round.
Are you ready (lets see if you can tell the truthfull one lol!!!!!)
1. My children are the product of a very steamy affair with Robbie Williams
2. I dont ever ever ever!!!!! eat chocolate or drink wine.
3. When I was younger my mom dressed me up in loo roll and sent me to a fancy dress competition as Little Miss Andrex.
4. I have such a fabulous figure, I never ever have to wear those Bridget Jones style pully in pants.
5. After having looked through my wardrobe, I have decided that I have enough Shoes and Handbags and dont need to by anymore.
6. I am a fantastic singer, but never go on X factor just in case I put the others to shame. I would win too easily you see.
7. I think I have enought craft stash to last me a lifetime, so I wont buy those new papers I have my eye on.
The next thing is to pass this on to 7 blogging buddies, so I will choose some friends of mine who I met through the shop, and who I think would be up for the laugh!!.
Thanks for popping by my blog today.