Tuesday 7 March 2017

Twist Fold Card

Good evening everyone,

As I'm sure you know by now I love making fancy fold cards and am always on the look out for new ideas to try out.

I've had this one in my Pinterest boards for quite a while now and finally got round to trying it out 😊

Its a Twist Fold Card that looks like a cute little 4 panelled card, but once you take the band off pulls out to reveal a hidden message and measures about 8" sq




I used the beautiful Simple Creative Country Garden papers and Dovecraft butterfly & sentiment stamps from +Trimcraft Ltd 

If you fancy having a go a making one of these yourself - I have popped instructions over on the Tutorial Page

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...