Friday 25 November 2011

Present Stack

Hi all,

Just a quick post from me today as I am still feeling a bit quesy after having a very nasty tummy bug yesterday. Apparently is going through the kids school like wildfire and after Abbie having it over the weekend yesterday me, Hubby and Oli had it in some form or other.

So just wanted to show you a quick christmas card I made using a faby LOTV topper and some free papers I got from Cardmaking & Papercraft Mag.


Very plain and simple layout with a bit of ribbon and a couple of snowflakes to finish.

Please pop back tomorrow to see my creation for the new challenge over at Totally Gorjuss.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

8 comments:

Mary J said...

Oh Lyndsey, hope your tummy feels better soon!

A gorgeous card, amazing colouring!

Patricia Garcia said...

Hope you feel better soon, stunning card!!

Hugs,
patricia

Vicky said...

Ooooh so cute Lyndsey...and love your gorgeous colours too sweetie...

hope you feel better soon hun and
have a lovely weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

CraftyC said...

Cute card Lyndsey. Hope you all feeling better very soon
Clairexx

Kerry said...

I like to say simple but effective Lyndsey...and gorgeous! Super cute topper ... Fab colours. Hope you feel better soon xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Oh dear hope you are feeling better soon, they are very unpleasant these bugs I don't envy you. You have still managed to make a lovely card though!! x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Lyndsey and so adorable.
luv
Debby

coops said...

stunning card lyndsey.love the adorable bear and your colours and design are gorgeous ;D
i hope your feel better soon hun.

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...