Monday 9 May 2022

Birthday Balloons

  Good afternoon,

Today I'm over on the Time for Tea Designs blog sharing with you this bright and happy birthday card using one of my favourite sets Birthday Bear. I absolutely love this cutie and he/she can be used for so many occasions.

To start I stamped and coloured my images using my Ohuhu Markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Bear (main) - YG040, YG080, E300 

Bear - (stomach and nose) GY173, E280

Red - R1, R2, R4, R5

Green - GY4, G120, G190

Purple - VO20, V040,  V160 


You can find all the details for this card over on the blog HERE 

Thanks for popping by my blog today, as always you can use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

 Lyndsey x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...