Sunday 17 April 2022

You're awesome!

 Good afternoon, 

Happy Easter to you all, I over on the Time for Tea Designs blog today and figured you'd probably seen enough Easter Cards over the past week so thought I'd share this cute little spring themed card with you using the adorable Lucky Ducks stamp set.  We all know the saying about  "April showers" and these pair look like they're having a ball splashing about in the rain.



I coloured my images using my Spectrum Noir Markers and can find all the details for how I made this card over on the blog HERE

Thanks for popping by my blog today,  don't forget to use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store 😀 

Enjoy the rest of your Bank Holiday weekend 

Lyndsey x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...